THE LORAX CAR

 
 



 
Car design : inspired by the movie The Lorax
 
 I was inspired by the design and look of the car when I was watching the movie. To model this car, a month was given. This was done for cia. The complete model is done in NURBS. Product design, Architecture, Automobile design were various topics given to us. I chose Automobile designing.
 
This car has curved surfaces, so I took it as a challenge to model the lorax car. basic primitives were used to obtain the required shape. The background is made of anisotropic material which I created during texturing class.
 
Tools for trade : trim tool, attach surface, planar, break tangent, duplicate special, duplicate surface curve and other implements.
 
 
Reference image from movie. I couldn't find the image from internet so, I captured image from the movie.
 
Comments are welcome

Comments

Popular Posts