3d bike model




 This is my beginner model in 3rd semester. Although i was not taught to do a vehicle at the initial stage of classes I took initiative and modelled a bike. I was inspired by reference images given to us by faculty which contained a future bike model. I wondered how it would look if modelled. I started modelling with basic primitives of nurbs like sphere, cube, cylinder and using its components - isopalm, hull and reshaping the dimension of primitives and placing it on required spot and even used polygons. I rendered it and showed it to my uncle. he questioned "how could the bike turn with a long straight handle?".
       
      Thinking of the model, I found out where I went wrong, what methods I should imply etc.. I deleted unwanted parts, resized the primitives with required shapes. Used both polygon and nurbs components. basic part of vehicle was easy to achieve, but faced difficulties in modelling handle, fuel tank, chain, rear break and connecting rods at the rear part of vehicle. Using trial and error method I came up with required output. put the glass on front headlight, gave a glow at rear light. At final stage i created lights, added material and colour to it and got it rendered.
                                     
         This is my reference image for creating the bike, but the model turned out to be different.
 my friends liked the work. When I showed it to satish sir, he said it was good by looking at the image. but pointed mistakes when I showed him the maya file. it contained many number of faces, edges, vertices slowing down the file, but got the final output. 

Comments

  1. Bro how much time did u spent in writing this😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro how much time did u spent in writing this😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts