AUTO DESIGNS

 Been so long since I posted something! Exams on head so there were no posts.
Anyway here are some works and exercises that I did.
 
Couldn't stop myself from posting these, since I'm a car and bike enthusiast.
 
 
Above is concept for Audi automobile. This is last year work.
 
 
Don't know if this is a Koenigsegg. Kind of looks like it.
 
 
Never had tried top view before!. Well here it is

 
Monster Maserati.

 
This is a straight VOLVO.
 
These are my first attempt at realistic rendering with Mercedes Benz e63 AMG!
Had to use reference to get those reflection on the body.
Choose your color.....

 
My 2nd attempt at realistic render with 1971 Plymouth GTX Hemi. Frankly this was the hardest I've ever illustrated. This exercise got delayed due to exams!
Plus point is I learned a lot about how the reflection is formed on the body of vehicle.
 
 
 1971 Plymouth GTX hemi.
 
 
The above link is layer by layer process of Illustration.
ENJOY.
 
Comments are welcome
 

Comments

Popular Posts